EcoFaith Summit 2021
Through the telling of personal and biblical stories, the goal of this EcoFaith Summit is to strengthen the grassroots movement among the People of God to hear the cries of creation and heed God’s call to respond. All are welcome!
MNIPL is one of the sponsors of this event, which is hosted by the EcoFaith Network of the Northeastern Minnesota Synod of the Evangelical Church of America (ELCA).
Registration is available here and is no cost.
- Professor Barbara Rossing, Professor of New Testament, Lutheran School of Theology, Chicago, Director of Environmental Studies Program
- Kevin Anderson – Director, Family Freedom Center, Duluth
- Johanna Bernu – 8th grade, Descendant of the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
- Ricky Defoe – Spiritual Elder, Pipe Carrier, Fond du Lac Member
- Alicia Green – Creation Care Team Member, Lutheran Church of the Cross, Nisswa
- Jack Lamar – Early Frost Farms, Embarrass
- Tom Uecker – Founder, Duluth Monarch Buddies
Small group breakout sessions in which each participant has the opportunity to react, dream, consider future actions, and tell their own stories
Now the Green Blade Rises Music videos as performed for the Moments of Arising videos, with musical arranger and director Paul Jacobson, and filmmaker Linda Kalweit
Together with the EcoFaith Network of the Minneapolis Area Synod, Lutheran Advocacy Minnesota, Lutherans Restoring Creation, Minnesota Interfaith Power and Light, the St. Paul Area Synod Care of Creation Work Group, and Together Here Ministries – Northeastern Minnesota Synod
- This event has passed.