Green Team Summit 2021
Join Faith in Place online from September 12-14 for a 3-night immersive and interactive journey into healing to reconnect to our land, body, mind, spirit, and community. From traversing through vividly green wetlands in Shawnee National Forest, to touring a farm, and gathering in a racial healing circle, this virtual Summit will inspire our environmental work through healing.
Register for free today and get a complimentary ebook, “Rooted for Healing: A Collection of Quotes.” MNIPL is proud to be an official sponsor of this event!
Sunday, September 12
- 5:00-6:15 pm: Healing from an Eco-Womanist Perspective – Keynote address by Veronica Kyle
Monday, September 13
- 5:30-6:30 pm: Healing with Land & Water
- 7:00-8:00 pm: Healing with Youth
Tuesday, September 14
- 5:00-6:00 pm: Racial Healing
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Healing with Food
- 8:00-8:3o pm: Healing Practices
Click here for more details about the agenda. All times are in Central timezone.
- This event has passed.